- 2014 winners of Credit Suisse annual Photo Contest confirmed.
- Annual competition announced for 2015, ahead of Goodwood Revival (September 11-13).
- Credit Suisse’s photography competition open to Revival-accredited photographers.
- Photography award includes three categories; ‘Revival Action’, ‘Revival Atmosphere’, and ‘Credit Suisse Media Moments’.
- All entries for the Photo Contest are judged by Lord March, long-time professional photographer and Goodwood Estate owner.
- Entries need to be submitted by September 28, 2015.
Zurich, August 26, 2015 With the annual Goodwood Revival only moments away, partner Credit Suisse looks back at its talented Photo Contest winners and prepares for the 2015 edition of its popular competition.
A number of Goodwood Revival-accredited photographers submitted their entries to the 2014 Photo Contest. The high-quality photographs captured some of the most memorable and inspiring moments during the weekend’s motor racing festival.
Long-standing photographer and Goodwood Estate owner, Lord March, had the task of choosing the winners of the following categories:
- Action – John Lakey
- Atmosphere (including paddocks) – José María Pueche (also the overall winner)
- Credit Suisse Media Moments – José María Pueche
All winning images are published at https://classiccars.credit-suisse.com/en/goodwood/photo-contest
A prize will be awarded to each winner while the perpetual trophy will be given to the overall winner, José María Pueche, at this year’s Goodwood Revival by Lord March and Karsten Le Blanc from Credit Suisse.
The Photo Contest, which has been running at the last three Goodwood Revival meetings, will continue again at the forthcoming event on September 11-13, 2015. Media-accredited photographers at the motoring festival are encouraged to submit their entries for the three individual categories, as detailed above, by September 28, 2015.